- Protective respiratory mask with four layer dimensional protection to filter >98% of airborne particulates (BFE, PFE), and a fluid resistance of 160mmHg. Forms a tight seal over the mouth and nose, with polyester elastic ear-loops for a secure fit.
- Available in packs of 10.
- Maximum Barrier Protection Against Particles – Pass FFP2 NR
Fluid resistance of 160mmHg.
Suitable for use as a respirator and a surgical mask.
- Requires fit-testing and must be adjusted to face to provide the intended effectiveness.
N95/P2 Respirator Masks (BYD)
- ASTM F-2100 Level 3
- EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- ARTG Number 332300
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask.